Progressive Metal Giants JINJER Release Powerful Music Video for “Disclosure!”| Watch HERE!
Order the Standout New Album, Wallflowers, HERE!
On Tour in North America NOW!
[Photo Credit: Clément Thiery]
This past summer, progressive metal giants JINJER released their most in-demand and successful album yet, Wallflowers, subsequently hitting the top of the charts all around the globe. In addition to several other top spots, the band landed at #7 on the German charts, #5 on the official UK Rock & Metal album charts, #1 on both the US Billboard Top New Artist Album charts and Canada’s Hard Music album charts, and #2 on the US Hard Music album charts.
Amid their lively and groundbreaking touring schedule in support of Wallflowers – which saw the band embark on a European tour with Hypno5e and Napalm Records colleagues Space Of Variations, and their current nearly sold out North American headline tour with Suicide Silence and All Hail The Yeti – JINJER pushed their limits and shot a massive music video for the album track "Disclosure!”.
With a fiery opening, "Disclosure!" cuts sharp like a razor blade without making any compromises. Distorted guitars, multifarious drums and an interplay of invading screeches and deep growls unfold the full power of the chart-topping title. The video verges on a visually played mind game, which seems almost cinematically intimidating, transmitting the feeling of strength across the screen.
JINJER bassist Eugene states:
“The track 'Disclosure!' and the video itself is a very important video for JINJER. Not only is it one of our favorite tracks on the new album as well as live, our ex-guitarist Dmitriy Oksen stars in the video and was great to work with him again, even if it‘s in a different capacity now.”
Watch/listen to “Disclosure!” HERE:
Eugene on the video:
“Believe it or not it is not always easy being in the spotlight all the time … with each success this band reaches there is a huge amount of expectations from the outside that come with each step we make. From personal opinions to politics and now to the pandemic, our every move is scrutinized and judged by the outside. Although it‘s not always fun, we would not have it any other way …”
Get your copy of Wallflowers NOW:
Wallflowers is still available in the following formats:
- Deluxe Box (Hand-Numbered Box, Limited Shirt (different sizes available), 7" Black incl. 2 Bonus Tracks, CD Digipak (Sleeve)) - Limited to 1000 Copies (Napalm ONLY)
- Righteous Green, Black and White Vinyl (7" White incl. 2 Bonus Tracks, Signed Picture 12" Booklet, Hand-Numbered Gatefold, Alternative Artwork) - Limited to 400 Copies (Napalm ONLY) - SOLD OUT
- White Vortex Vinyl - Limited to 500 Copies (Napalm RoW/EU ONLY) - SOLD OUT
- Deep Black Vinyl
- Colossal Golden Vinyl - Limited to 500 Copies (Napalm NorAm ONLY) - SOLD OUT
- MC (White) - Limited to 100 Copies (Napalm ONLY) - SOLD OUT
- MC (Smokey Clear) – Limited to 150 Copies (Napalm ONLY) - SOLD OUT
- 1 CD Digipak
- 1 CD + Shirt Bundle (Napalm Mailorder)
- digital album
You can find more formats and specials, as well as new merch in the JINJER merch shop HERE!
JINJER's exceptional precision of modern metal paired with tough as nails attitude has earned them a fiercely loyal, rabid fanbase and massive critical acclaim, making JINJER one of the most talked about bands today and garnering them many sold out performances across the globe.
Since announcing Wallflowers, the band has graced numerous renowned international magazine covers, booked the biggest stories, sold out countless tour dates and their first two new singles, "Vortex" and "Mediator", both cracked the multi-million stream mark in no time. The new album not only presents a methodical and premeditated next step in the band's already imposing career, but moreover, it mirrors the personal adversities they’ve faced due to the worldwide events of the last year. Wallflowers is not only an upgrade to the progressive groove metal sound that all JINJER fans crave, but also a sonic pressure cooker of technical musicianship, emotional fury and an intense soundtrack befitting the harrowing state of the world today. Hailing from the conflict-ridden Ukrainian region of Donetsk but now calling Kiev their home base, JINJER truly do not mince words – or riffs – on Wallflowers.
See below for all currently confirmed North American JINJER tour dates.
-Coming To America 2021-
special guest: Suicide Silence
plus All Hail The Yeti
11/16: Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
11/17: Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall
11/18: Rochester, NY @ Anthology
11/19: Harrisburg, PA @ HMAC
11/20: New Haven, CT @ Toad's Place *SOLD OUT*
11/21: Boston, MA @ Big Night Live *SOLD OUT*
11/23: Brooklyn, NY @ Warsaw *SOLD OUT*
11/24: Philadelphia, PA @ TLA *SOLD OUT*
11/26: Norfolk, VA @ The Norva
11/27: Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Sound Stage *SOLD OUT*
11/28: Charlotte, NC @ Underground *SOLD OUT*
11/30: Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
12/01: Tampa, FL @ Jannus
12/02: Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl
12/03: Atlanta, GA @ Buckhead Theater
12/04: Nashville, TN @ Brooklyn Bowl *SOLD OUT*
12/05: New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
12/07: Houston, TX @ House of Blues
12/08: San Antonio, TX @ Aztec Theater
12/09: Dallas, TX @ House of Blues *SOLD OUT*
12/11: Albuquerque, NM @ El Rey Theater
12/12: Phoenix, AZ @ The Pressroom
Dive into the exceptional sonic universe of JINJER and re-watch all videos from Wallflowers:
- METAL HAMMER GER - “With Wallflowers, the Ukrainian band, who musically buzz around somewhere between metalcore, djent, groove and death metal, goes to the next level.”
- metal.de GER - "JINJER present probably one of their most important albums" - Distorted Sound UK - "JINJER position themselves as one of the most outspoken metal bands on the planet" - METAL HAMMER UK - "Simultaneously mesmeric and ear-splittingly apocalyptic" - KERRANG UK - “... one of the finest – and most important – metal releases of 2021." - BANGER TV CANADA - “This band continues to impress and they deserve all the praise that they can get.” - BLABBERMOUTH US - “Never mind the hype, JINJER are obviously brilliant, and Wallflowers is an ambitiousand creatively honest modern metal record that we can all believe in.” - NEW NOISE US - “Wallflowers is a progressive masterpiece that further cements the fact that JINJER are one of most exciting acts in the current metal scene.” - REVOLVER US - “JINJER’s most aggressive and melancholy album to date”
Tatiana Shmayluk - Vocals
Roman Ibramkhalilov - Guitars
Eugene Abdukhanov - Bass
Vlad Ulasevich - Drums